Friday, May 1, 2009

Final Reflection

Rennard G. Lambert
April 27, 2009
EDM 310 Mr. Tashbin
From what I observed from the course my instructor Mr. Tashbin has been one of the most helpful teachers so far that I have had in the education department at South Alabama. His knowledge of the material was very helpful and possibly would be considered for later use in the future as I plan to enter the secondary education field in the public school system. The course as whole was nice with some edges that could be smooth out in time such as: podcasting was very fun and educational but it could use a little more usage in the classroom by teachers would perhaps make it a little easier to grasp the concept. The blogging was very nice. I learn that that it could be a new tool that could be used in public school system for teachers as well as parents to stay in contact on a personal basis to what’s going on in the class. Learning about the Google world and how it’s becoming more involved with the (G-Drive) was also a plus because it could be use for students that might not always have access to Microsoft tools like word, PowerPoint, and excel. Google already has it saved to be open at any time or place where the internet is accessible. Overall the course was very informing with minor flaws, in which would need some attention. I feel that if something was to be changes I would say perhaps a larger computer lab with faster connections and printers, but other than that I found everything very educational in the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment