Sunday, April 19, 2009

Twitter The New Nation of Communication

From what I've learned about Twitter is that it's a growing tool of communicating with friends and family. I first heard about it on the Today Show about a week before we discuss it, as I was getting ready for class. It seems that it maybe the new style of keeping in contact with family, friends and even co-workers. From what I observed the setup of twitter is very munch like joining a new site such as Facebook or MySpace that most use to keep in contact with close friends. I also learned that it can be used to notify you if your flowers need to be watered if you might be out of town, according too a recent blog on Twitter. On the Today Show they used it as way to find out what there friends might be doing at work without using their company email around co-workers. In my opinion I think any new way to communicate to others will always be fun to play with, as well as easier to stay in contact with out logging to your email every time to send a complete message. Not to mention staying in what new in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment